Thursday, February 08, 2007

Quick note

Is it really 70 degrees in Houston today? You've gotta be kidding me!!!! I don't think we got up into the 40s today. Jeez. . .
Anyway. ..I stumbled across this website of AWFUL baby names and had to share. I think I had seen this a few years ago when Barts was thinking about names for Aubrey or maybe when Isa was about to have Adam. Not sure, but it's still funny! And, remember, it's all in good fun, so if your kid's name is listed, don't go blow a gasket.
Laughing at yourself is the best form of therapy.

3 comments:

Aimee said...

That site is hilarious! I didn't see the names we are thinking about, but I haven't read through the whole thing yet.

Sabrina said...

Oh, a couple we liked were on there. I realized why we subconsciously took names like "Wren" and "Sage" (we genuinely like those name) off the list. Oh, and Ireland as a middle name was listed.
I was just laughing out loud!!!

Girl con Queso said...

It was really 70 degrees in Houston today.