If you're a mom, you've more than likely been made aware of the DEADLY
BUMBO seat. (For more about
Bumbo). Basically, it's a chair for baby to sit in as soon as they have a little head control. and it is proudly made in South Africa (SHOUT OUT,
RODWELLS!!!). Anyway. . .any genius can watch a kid in this thing for five seconds and see that it is NOT safe to leave a baby in it unattended. I mean, there's no restraint/harness system at all and it's a soft plastic that moves around when the kiddo squirms. So don't put it on the counter and walk away or
kersplat. Harsh, yes I know.
That doesn't mean I have not LOVED my
Bumbo. It has been GREAT.
But here is our solution to the deadly
Bumbo:

I think Zane likes it.
I think I'm in denial that my kid can sit up on his own with no assistance.
PS: When flipped over, this device doubles as a walker for toddlers in the cruising stage. I think I should "patent" it and have the "Next Best Thing" in the baby retail world. When baby is older, you can use it to haul laundry around the house. GENIUS!!!
2 comments:
Quick, get a patent on that thing!!! :)
And can I just say how cute Zane is?! I'm sure you're just bustin' your buttons over him.
Swwweeeeet. I think I might have one of those sitting around the house. I couldn't remember what it was for - it's been ages since I've used it! :-)
Post a Comment