Thursday, May 01, 2008

Things I will regret having encouraged my child to do. . .



Yes, the Z-Man is sticking his tongue out at you.

I honestly did NOT teach him this--he came up with it on his own when his teeth started poking through. He's more testing out his new teeth than being a cheeky little monkey.

Of course, I have done nothing to discourage this adorable little face.

We must spend at least five minutes a day sticking our tongues out at each other. My tongue is starting to hurt from this. Do you build muscles in your tongue? Can I consider it to be exercise? I mean, bikini season is coming up (GUFFAW!) and I want all of my parts to be in tip-top shape, you know!

So far he has only stuck out his tongue at a few people randomly in the grocery store, etc. Fortunately he's young enough and cute enough for people not to be offended. How could you NOT love that face?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE It! Too cute and small to know what he is doing. (it's when they start saying "neener neener" and stick their tongue out at you when you want to start swatting them. ha)

Aimee said...

He's adorable! Greg sticks his tongue out all the time and I think Bailey has picked up the bad habit. Uh Oh!

Pamela said...

He needs a little elf hat in that pictures for sure.

Sometimes you love those little dickens so much it nearly hurts.