This is not about me.
No, this is about a family who lives in our neighborhood.
We've seen them for years out running. They have two kids. And a dog. And she has always pushed the stroller. And she looks awesome. The hubby and I have always kind of felt like: "We want to be like them when we have kids, etc."
Now, I'm not talking about just-a-jog-through-the-neighborhood running. These people are serious. Sub-nine-minute-milers with a double stroller. We've seen them on the annual neighborhood 10-miler with the kids strapped in with their portable DVD players for the long haul. (How they make it without tossing those things out, I have no idea. I guess maybe the parents threaten that they will have to walk home if they do. . .)
Anyway. . .we haven't seen this family since we moved back from Ireland. Could be that we just haven't been out and about as much.
But this Saturday, at the beginning of my awesome 7-mile run, we saw them and momma was pushing one of these puppies. . .
Um, ayeah. . . that's a TRIPLE running stroller. And she was booking it, too!!!Reminds me not to complain when I've got the little man loaded up in our single.
Whew! Of course, she let our running group know that her husband never pushes. Dude, just. . .whoah. You can imagine what her arms look like!!! Gimme the gun show!
So here's a shout out to you, lady-who-runs-pushing-the-triple-running-stroller-who-I-don't-know.
You're awesome.
4 comments:
Did they have a third child or is she pushing the DOG??????
Good for you about the running.
I would be happy if I could just go for a f**king walk. Oops, sorry.
I'm telling you, those moms kinda scare me! How do they do it?!?!?!?!
Isa, you crack me up! Yes, they had another human baby in there. But how funny if they had put the dog (large lab) in there!!!
This weather is awful! Maybe we can get out when AK is in school sometime??
Stiggs. . .I have to agree with you, but I also really admire those moms!
Let's go!! I have been so sick for the last three days. I am finally over it. We can thank the shopping cart at ToysRus. I am convinced that shopping cart was a Petri dish of thriving viruses. Call me. Hopefully next week we will have better weather.
Post a Comment