Oh, and I'm reading a book to help me take better pictures (that with the idiot-proof camera should help). Bryan Peterson's Understanding Exposure. He's a little cocky, but good "assignments" for exhausted mommies! With lovely photos with captions like: "Oh, yes, and this is my father in Provence. Here I am on the Autobahn. A carnival in Venice. Yadda. Yadda."
Oh, and Zane ate Cheerios yesterday. Loved them!! He had his own version of our dinner--Shepherd's Pie--too. Little bit of ground turkey and some peas. The boy just wants to eat like a big guy!
3 comments:
That outfit is adorable! I love the footies on them. Why don't grown up clothes have footies? My feet get cold!!!
He's so dang cute it actually hurts.
Physically.
Also, Aimee, Target sells adult feetie pajamas. Don't ask me how I know this.
growing tooooo fast. Can't keep up. Isn't everyday a new adventure.
Don't you wish you could bottle the love you feel and give it to people who've never felt it before?
Post a Comment