The gold standard in mediocrity since 2006
Happy St Patrick's Day. Zane looks very proud of his special outfit!
Wow, it's strange to think that everything was planned for Z to be born in Ireland. Crazy how things change.
Just checked out your ShutterFly pics and the B&W shots are GREAT!!! I love the artistic bird, house, water ones too.
I love that face.It's like "What the hell is this thing you put me in? Bring me a members only jacket immediately!"
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy St Patrick's Day. Zane looks very proud of his special outfit!
Wow, it's strange to think that everything was planned for Z to be born in Ireland. Crazy how things change.
Just checked out your ShutterFly pics and the B&W shots are GREAT!!! I love the artistic bird, house, water ones too.
I love that face.
It's like "What the hell is this thing you put me in? Bring me a members only jacket immediately!"
Post a Comment