Sunday, March 25, 2007

Quick post

Since I didn't think to bring the cable to connect my camera to the computer, I won't have any pics until I return next week sometime, but my trip is AWESOME so far!!!!
Highlights?

  • Met three of the Mamas of Drama today: Mindy, Jenny, and Stephanie, PLUS a bonus round of Hailey and Victor. Yes, I know you are drooling with envy. I was jealous of *myself*. PS: Jenny is much taller in real life than she is on the blog.
  • Had a fantastic baby shower where I got to see my favorite chicas and geek out a lot! My friend Shauna is an expert at showers and you should seriously consult her for tips on throwing the best shower EVER. Like mine! Yay!
  • Caught up with my favorite chicas while consuming half a gallon of red sauce at Don Picos. (BTW, I totally think KidZilla likes Mexican food because (s)he goes nuts when I'm eating it. This is a good sign that this is really our kid.
  • Saw the fancy exhibit at the Houston MFA.
  • Lots of puppy love.
  • Time with family.
  • Time with our church.
  • Wide roads, large parking spaces, one-stop shopping, Old Navy, 70-degree weather--need I say more??

Hoping to be hopping along again soon. I miss reading your blogs!!!!

***UPDATE***

The Cork Admirals defeated the Belfast Bulls 13-6 today!!! DH recovered a fumble that led to the winning touchdown!!! Whoo-hooo!!!! We're on our way to being champions of the Irish American Football League!!

9 comments:

Aimee said...

It was great to see you (the shower was beautiful), and I am kinda jealous that you got to meet the Mamas (plus I would be interested in meeting Victor and maybe in seeing his chimp fighting skills). See you soon!

Sabrina said...

Stiggs, it was awesome to see you, too! Can't wait to post pics of the hat!!!
Meeting the Mamas was WAY COOL!
Can't wait to see you again, mamacita!!!

Anonymous said...

Sabrina! It was so great getting out with you today. We will do it again. You are such a fun person. I wish we'd had more time (we finished your dessert after you left).

Beccy said...

I am so jealous of you meeting the Mamas. Did you persuade them to visist Ireland sometime?

Sounds like you're having a great time.

Anonymous said...

It was so great to meet you in person! I always panic right before I meet a blogger in real life, thinking that they won't be anything like I think they will but so far I'm batting a hundred. Or a thousand. I'm not good with football terms.

Anonymous said...

I SO dug meeting you. You are AWESOME. And we did not have enough time.

And Matthew didn't kill me for being gone too long! Yay!

Um, yeah, about that invitation to come visit you in Cork? Yeah, that's why Matthew didn't kill me.

Sabrina said...

Min: Meeting you ladies was a dream. I really am jealous of myself. Glad the dessert did not go to waste!!!
Beccy: I'm working on getting them all out to Ireland--some minor arm-twisting!
Jenny: Glad you said it! I was afraid you all would think I was a psycho stalker or something. .
Stephanie: Come on out whenever!!!! That would be a blast!

Anonymous said...

OOOH - I hope you will have a post all about the infamous Mama meeting!!!!

Sounds like you are enjoying yourself immensely. enjoy it!!!!!

Culinary Cowgirl said...

Oh you make me jealous! Real Mexican food...enjoy it!