So my last blogging break has been unexpected and unacceptable. No, not for you, dear reader--for me. Because it's all about ME, remember?? I need this outlet and I get rather CRANKY when I don't get to post.
Anyway. . .here's my update.
Yes, I won the E-Bay auction I was watching DESPITE the efforts of the HUSSIES.
PS: Hussies are GREAT when you are selling something on E-Bay.
Zane and I made an appearance at the Greater Houston Area Blogger's Association Bi-Annual Conference (otherwise known as MAMA DRAMA CON QUESO). Granted, we lasted about 35 minutes before Zane became overwhelmed by grabbing at margaritas and just lost it because no one would share. Margarita-mongers, those bloggers are. Anyway. . . I finally got to meet Girl con Queso, who I totally adore, and I got to see Jenny and Stephanie again. Yippee.
On the home front. . .those lovely naps and peaceful, self-settling nights that we were experiencing in the last two weeks or so seem to have disappeared. I have renewed my efforts to get back on the sleepy train with new zeal. Wish me luck with "Respect the Nap: 2008".
As far as "cuteness" goes. . . Zane has developed the most adorable habit of alternatively wailing with displeasure and laughing hysterically when he is exhausted. Funny to watch, but difficult to explain to people that no, in fact, the baby laughing is a hair's breadth away from a meltdown so we have to get home STAT! So please hurry up bagging my groceries, dammit.
Hmm. . .I'm hearing that tune from him right now so I'll wrap up.
Done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ahh - the baggers. Don't ya love 'em!
Respect the nap - Love the Routine. It's all about the routine! :-)
Man, I'll hang out with Zane any time...a good margarita is worth throwing a fit over :)
Post a Comment