Not much of a post today. . . just wanted to put up something more interesting than my vacation recap (lame!). By the way. ..yesterday's pic is of a Man of War jellyfish. They are nasty. But they won't kill you like some of the nastiest jellyfish. Or any of the animals from Australia. (Sorry, I've been on this kick about being terrified of Aussie animals and their deadly powers. AC--CHICA! e-mail me and calm my fears as John wants us to consider the Perth office in the future!!!)
N-E-WAYZ. . .
Here is Zane doing his fave thing: climbing up a slide. Don't you just love his post-pool, 103-fever hair-do? Crazy kid! This slide is part of his b-day gift from my parents--an activity climber cube that we put in our new playroom (not new to the house; just newly cleared out of all our crapola). Yeah, it's summer already and this kid needs outdoor stuff inside. Houston = Hot.
Me, personally, all I can think about is the season finale of LOST tonight. Trying to think up the perfect dinner to accompany it. I've done "Sushi LOST night". "pizza LOST night". "fend for your own damn self LOST night". Just about everything that is the hubbo's favorite but tonight I want to do something very special (read: very EASY).
Well, I've got to get out and teach yoga this morning. Bummer 'cause I'll have to transfer Zane from napping to the car so we will get there on time. And we just got back on nap schedule after the teething/fever/miserableness. Sigh. Whatevs. ..
Also, I'm planning to check this place out for potential pics of the kid. Who knew we had an awesome daylily farm just under our noses. That, and the new crazy ants. And fast police officers. And biodiesel production. Truly, Pearland, TX is the center of the frikkin' universe.
2 comments:
I saw you say something about Houston at Nap Warden's site, so I wanted to come over. I'm a Memorial nativ stuck in Dallas & desperate to be home. We seem to read lots of the same people.
Yea! So Z already opened his present. I think he'll get more use out of it - it seems like a win/win situation!
Post a Comment