Ahem.
Well, Beccy tagged me for this award, and I'm honored! I'm just about the last person to do this MeMe, so I'm going to nominate people who have already been nominated but they make me think (without being very depressing and sad or too way over my head) and that's all that matters.
And I'm having bad luck with my computer at the moment, so I'm trying to do this quickly before it eats my post again.
Here are the rules to follow (or break).
1. If you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the Thinking Blogger Award with a link to the post that you wrote.
Shoot. I can't make the Thinking Blogger button thingy appear. Dang technology.
Most of you, dear readers, are very familiar with the following bloggers. If you are not, check out some of these cool people I enjoy almost daily!!!
Swampwitch: 'cause she makes me laugh and cry
Crazy Bloggin' Canuck: 'cause I am deceiving myself to believe that one day I will be this outdoorsy with my kids
A Dingo's got My Barbie : 'cause he makes me appreciate not living in a land of killer everything and he loves dogs and 'cause he makes me feel better for ranting sometimes (Sorry, WT, for landing you on another list)
Little Miss Moi: 'cause she's neato-mosquito and makes me think about what our hypothetical Polish life would have been like
Karmyn: 'cause I really feel connected to her and she is a comment queen!!!
Of course, you know my daily dose:
Mama Drama
Dooce
Beccy at Peppermint Tea
Ms Cellania
Pensieve
Ice Cream Mama
Dirty Uncle Mark
Boobs, Injuries, and Dr. Pepper
Ireland Logue
Blog Con Queso
Stiggins Stories
Education in Texas
Those of you who wondered how I fill my no-working days, do you see now why I am never bored??
Okay, going to post before this blows up or something.
Like, cool.
8 comments:
Hey, thanks a lot. I do like to think of myself as a thinker, in fact, I think the dog just farted.
Thanks - I just got the warm fuzzies.
Laughing at Willowtree!
Great list, I read all your five chosen ones but not all from the list below so I now have some more to explore.
I was just thinking about posting it as a stinking blogger award when I read WT's comment about the dog farting.
He just wants you to think it was the dog.
Dear sabrina. Thanks! I know what you mean about the daily dose though - five isn't enough! Hope things are A-OK with the pending move etc...
You've made excellent choices on who to give this award to. I'm particularly delighted to see WT get this award again. And thanks for checking my place out daily?!
Sabreeeeeeeeenuhhhhhhh, I thought you were listed in my bloglines...and then I noticed your comments at some of these other fine blogs, and realized I hadn't "seen" you in a while, and then I checked, and no, you weren't there after all. Now you are. :).
AND, even though I am not neato-mosquito (loved that 'cause I actually say it), I got a baby dose of Karmyn's warm fuzzies for making your extended list. I'm familiar with most of the company listed and I feel disturbed...NO, I didn't mean that!! I MEANT to say HONORED!
Sabrina, I just stopped by your blog because of Little Miss Moi's post. My brother lived in Pearland till about a year ago. You may have heard of him. He was the guy with the exotic cats in his back yard? He had two servals and a hybrid. He had to move because his neighbor complained about the cats.
I really like your blog, and I've added it to my list of reads. How long were you in Ireland?
Post a Comment